Thursday, February 22, 2007

 

Turn off to Renaud shelter, Gatineau Park

Taylor Lake trail

Comments:
I maybe wrong but I think that's the approach to Lac Renaud? Isn't that the trail to the Renaud cabin on the left? It's certainly on the way to Taylor lake but I seem to recall that the ski trail isn't that wide as you head into Taylor lake. That said its a great shot. How come I don't get perfect bluebird skies when I go skiing... Must not be livin' right ;-)

Kenmore
 
You're exactly right Kenmore. You certainly know your GAT trails. I've renamed the photo in order to to be geographically correct. Thanks dude.

It's always blue skies in the GAT. I was there again yesterday skiing the Taylor Lake loop and the sky was again a brilliant blue. Certainly makes it easier to get a great shot (although my white snow got "burned" out once in a while... not easy finding the balance with that little view finder).
 
I thought it was the case... a great little loop out past Taylor lake as you discovered this past week.

P.S. I got my bluebird sky day on Sat... although there was no bevy of women waiting for me on the trail :( I guess I'm still not quite livin' the righteous life as you seem to be.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page


view stats